1. General Provisions
1.1. The Controller sets compliance with the rights and freedoms of individuals as the most important goal and condition of their activities in processing personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Policy applies to all information that the Controller may obtain about visitors of the website https://saburov.team
.2. Key Definitions Used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of personal data processing (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a combination of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that provide their availability on the Internet at the network address https://saburov.team
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases and ensuring their processing through information technology and technical means.
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions that make it impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without using additional information.
2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with personal data, with or without the use of automation tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Controller - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with others, organizing and/or carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://saburov.team
2.9. Personal data allowed for dissemination by the subject of personal data - personal data that the subject of personal data has granted consent for processing and dissemination in the manner provided by the Personal Data Law (hereinafter referred to as personal data allowed for dissemination).
2.10. User - any visitor of the website https://saburov.team
2.11. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transferring personal data) or familiarizing an unlimited circle of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, foreign individual, or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in the irreversible destruction of personal data with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or the destruction of material carriers of personal data.3. Basic Rights and Obligations of the Controller
3.1. The Controller has the right to:
- receive reliable information and/or documents containing personal data from the data subject;
- in case of withdrawal of consent by the data subject for the processing of personal data or receipt of a request to cease processing personal data, the Controller has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the data subject if there are grounds specified in the Personal Data Law;
- independently determine the scope and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations provided by the Personal Data Law and adopted regulatory legal acts in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Personal Data Law or other federal laws.
3.2. The Controller is obliged to:
4. Basic Rights and Obligations of Data Subjects
- provide the data subject, upon their request, with information regarding the processing of their personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to inquiries and requests from data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
- provide the necessary information to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of data subjects upon request from the said body within 10 days from the date of receiving such a request;
- publish or otherwise ensure unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other unauthorized actions with regard to personal data;
- cease the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, cease processing, and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided by the Personal Data Law;
- fulfill other obligations provided by the Personal Data Law.
4.1. Data subjects have the right to:
- receive information regarding the processing of their personal data, except in cases provided by federal laws. The information is provided to the data subject by the Controller in an accessible form and should not contain personal data related to other data subjects unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for its acquisition are determined by the Personal Data Law;
- request the Controller to clarify their personal data, block or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, unlawfully obtained, or no longer necessary for the stated processing purposes, as well as to take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
- impose a condition of obtaining preliminary consent when processing personal data for the purpose of promoting goods, works, or services on the market;
- withdraw consent for the processing of personal data and submit a request to cease processing personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of data subjects or file a legal claim against the Controller for unlawful actions or inaction regarding the processing of their personal data;
- exercise other rights provided by Russian legislation.
4.2. Data subjects are obliged to:
- provide the Controller with accurate information about themselves;
- inform the Controller about any updates, changes, or modifications to their personal data.
4.3. Individuals who provide the Controller with false information about themselves or information about another data subject without their consent bear responsibility in accordance with Russian legislation.5. Principles of Personal Data Processing
5.1. Personal data processing is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
5.2. Processing of personal data is limited to specific, predetermined, and lawful purposes. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of data collection is not allowed.
5.3. Combining databases containing personal data for processing purposes that are incompatible with each other is not allowed.
5.4. Only personal data that corresponds to the purposes of its processing should be subject to processing.
5.5. The content and scope of processed personal data should correspond to the stated purposes of processing. Redundancy of processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of processing is not allowed.
5.6. Accuracy, sufficiency, and, where necessary, relevance of personal data to the purposes of processing should be ensured during the processing of personal data. The Controller takes necessary measures and/or ensures their implementation to delete or correct incomplete or inaccurate data.
5.7. Personal data should be stored in a form that allows identifying the data subject for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, unless the storage period for personal data is established by federal law, a contract, the party to which, the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the data subject. Processed personal data should be destroyed or depersonalized upon achieving the purposes of processing or in case there is no longer a need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.6. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
7. Conditions for Personal Data Processing
- Processing Purpose: Informing the User through sending emails
- Personal Data: Last name, first name, email address, Telegram, phone numbers
- Legal Basis: Charter (founding) documents of the Controller
- Types of Personal Data Processing: Collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, destruction, and depersonalization of personal data
7.1. Personal data processing is carried out with the consent of the data subject for the processing of their personal data.
7.2. Personal data processing is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, for the performance of functions, powers, and duties imposed on the Controller by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.3. Personal data processing is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a court decision, the decision of another authority or official subject to enforcement in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
7.4. Personal data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, where the data subject is a party to the contract, beneficiary, or guarantor, or for the conclusion of a contract at the initiative of the data subject, or a contract in which the data subject will be a beneficiary or guarantor.
7.5. Personal data processing is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the Controller or third parties, or for the achievement of socially significant objectives, provided that the rights and freedoms of the data subject are not violated.
7.6. Personal data processing is carried out for personal data that is publicly available, i.e., personal data to which an unlimited number of people have access, provided by the data subject or upon their request.
7.7. Personal data processing is carried out for personal data that must be published or disclosed in accordance with federal law.8. Procedure for the Collection, Storage, Transfer, and Other Types of Personal Data Processing
The security of personal data processed by the Controller is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation on personal data protection.
8.1. The Controller ensures the integrity of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
8.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of applicable legislation or if the data subject has given consent to the Controller for the transfer of data to a third party for the performance of obligations under a civil contract.
8.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Controller via email to the Controller's email address A@saburov.team
with the subject line "Updating Personal Data."
8.4. The processing period for personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data was collected, unless a different period is specified in the contract or by applicable legislation.
The User can revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Controller via email to the Controller's email address A@saburov.team
with the subject line "Revoking Consent to Personal Data Processing."
8.6. The data subject's prohibitions on transfer (except for providing access) and processing (except for obtaining access) of personal data allowed for dissemination do not apply in cases of personal data processing in the public interest as defined by Russian legislation.
8.7. The Controller ensures the confidentiality of personal data during its processing.
8.8. The Controller stores personal data in a form that allows identifying the data subject for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes of personal data processing, unless the storage period is specified by federal law, a contract where the data subject is a party, beneficiary, or guarantor.
8.9. The termination of personal data processing may occur upon achieving the purposes of personal data processing, expiration of the data subject's consent, withdrawal of the data subject's consent, or upon a request to cease the processing of personal data, as well as in case of detecting unauthorized processing of personal data.9. List of Actions Performed by the Controller with Obtained Personal Data
9.1. The Controller performs the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), retrieval, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
9.2. The Controller carries out automated processing of personal data, including the collection and/or transmission of received information through information and telecommunication networks or without them.10. Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
10.1. Before commencing activities related to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Controller must notify the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects of its intention to carry out the cross-border transfer of personal data (such notification is sent separately from the notification of intention to process personal data).
10.2. Before submitting the aforementioned notification, the Controller must obtain relevant information from the authorities of a foreign state, foreign individuals, or foreign legal entities to whom the cross-border transfer of personal data is planned.11. Confidentiality of Personal Data
The Controller and other individuals who have access to personal data are obliged not to disclose or distribute personal data to third parties without the consent of the data subject, unless otherwise provided by federal law.12. Final Provisions
12.1. The User can obtain any clarifications regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Controller via email at A@saburov.team
12.2. Any changes to the policy of personal data processing by the Controller will be reflected in this document. The policy remains in effect indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
12.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at the address https://saburov.team/personal-privacy