What are the specifics of cold email outreach in marketing analytics?
- Contacts are very hard to get on the phone.
The effort required to change a solution is high, so many respondents answer that they already have a solution and do not consider alternatives.
- Different types of clients have different degrees of interest.
We have interacted with a variety of audiences in the course of our collaboration.
The most uninvolved in the dialogue are representatives of small local businesses.
The most involved are large businesses.
- If we change the vector of the conversation to digital marketing and lead generation, the conversion to the dialogue is several times higher.
- The detailed description of the work process in the letter reduces the conversion rate in return, so we try to talk in an easier and clearer language.
- Elaboration of breakers in communication increases conversion into a repayment, but it doesn't always influence conversion into a meeting.